Saturday, September 25, 2010

In sickness & in health...

Howdy folks,
                     
               You may, or may not, have noticed that I've been rather quiet this week. You may think that I've been slacking off, just resting my bones. But I haven't. This week both the cat and the bird, for different reasons, have been unwell, especially the cat. The timing could have been better; the contents of the old studio have to be moved into the new studio before the end of the week. So, as any good friend would do, I've been nursing them back to health to ensure that they meet their deadline. My baking must be pleasing to them because they both seem remarkably better. The cat will have to take it easy for a while, and I will be there to make sure that she does.

Medical care in Nunhead
Hopefully, we're back on track now, and progress will be swift from here on in.

Right, time for me to take the cat's temperature again.

Regards to you all,
Frank
x
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment